SBC

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Heather's story

 is one that will bring tears to your eyes.. I love it!!! She is INCREDIBLY inspiring and motivating!!!
This is her story....
March 2012 I lost a dear friend of mine to congestive heart failure at the age of 35. It broke my heart because I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. She continued to eat and gain a lot of weight and it caused all kinds of health issues, till she passed. I started worrying that if I didn't start to do something right away I too would not be here for my family!
So I thought about having the lap band surgery, I made an appointment 3xs & never went because the thought of being put to sleep scared me more then anything!!! So I went online looking for a support group to help me. I found one and I sat back and just watched and read all the wonderful post that were being posted. I must of asked 50 different people about Skinny Fiber and if it messed with their heart in any way. They all told me no! So I decided it's either this or the lap band. Skinny Fiber was my last hope!!!!!
Lets get our Skinny On!!!! 100% Natural, No Diet Foods or Drink, No Wraps, No Hormones!
Place your order here-- http://coratessneer.eatlessfeelfull.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment