SBC

Monday, May 26, 2014

Jackie wants to share

Jackie wants to share,
Skinny Fiber really has helped me finally lose weight after gaining from thyroid disease and pre-menopause! I dieted and exercised a lot and still could not lose a pound!!! I have gone from a tight 14 to mostly size 10. Have lost 5 inches from my waist and do not have painful IBS anymore. I have more energy and now I am going to start working out--oh yeah--I did not even change my diet or work out to lose it! I even had 20+ years in the nutritional supplement industry--- It took me 4 months to finally give in and take the chance-- with the 30 day money back guarantee I had nothing to lose if it didn't work!! Now my whole family uses it--Dad is 84 and his diabetes is finally under control. My Mom's cholesterol went from 317 to 244 in 2 months with Skinny Fiber and 2 of my sisters no longer need meds for migraines!! I am now off my thyroid meds and take no pain pills!
Visit my web site ---> http://coratessneer.SkinnyFiberPlus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment